Dear Valued Customer,
During even the most difficult of times, Mountain View Dodge holds customer safety and care as a top priority.
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to let you know as our valued clients what we are doing in response.
As a Mountain View Dodge customer, your safety, support and peace of mind always has been, and remains our number one priority and will continue to be at the heart of every decision we make as we face the coronavirus (COVID-19) together.
We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- Provide hand washing stations and hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle or customer
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Asking customers who feel unwell to remain home, and try to resolve any needs they may have remotely
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Governmentof Canada.
Further to any in-store measures, we're immediately implementing additional tools to help so you can buy or inquire about your next vehicle from the comfort and safety of your home. We realize that for some, mobility is a necessity but the risks of visiting a public store are still too great. Additional tools such as a "vehicle trade value estimator", and "apply for credit" function are available to you. We also are available 7 days a week on our Facebook page to answer any sales or service related questions for you efficiently.
If we have the vehicle you want, you can put a deposit on the vehicle to secure it from home via phone at 403-556-7332. If you put a deposit down on a vehicle but ultimately choose not to keep the vehicle, all deposits are 100% refunded - no questions asked.
For service, we offer a free shuttle service for our Service Department so that you can wait for your vehicle being serviced from the comfort of your own home, no travel required (again, with your vehicle well-sanitized between trips). If you prefer, we will be happy to take you home in our shuttles, or even a staff vehicle if you prefer to ride alone.
We will be open our regular business hours on week days. However, in the interests of public health and convenience, we are offering a home pick up and delivery service of vehicles for service work. Please call us at our number listed below to book.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff have all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people feeling the anxiety of this pandemic too and know that we are all fighting this together.